About Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate
Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate is a high-quality solution designed specifically for cleaning clock parts. Made in England, this concentrate effectively removes grease, oil, dirt, and tarnish, restoring the shine and functionality of your clock.
How to Use Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate
To use Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate, follow these simple steps:
- Dilute the concentrate in the ratio of 1 part Horolene to 7 parts of water.
- Pour the diluted solution into a suitable container with a closed lid.
- Fully immerse all clock parts to be cleaned in the solution.
- Allow the parts to soak for the necessary period of time to remove tarnish.
- Once the desired finish is achieved, remove the items from the solution.
- Rinse the clock parts thoroughly with hot water.
- Shake off any excess moisture and ensure the parts are completely dry.
Benefits of Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate
Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate offers several benefits:
- Effectively removes grease, oil, dirt, and tarnish from clock parts.
- Restores the shine and functionality of your clock.
- Made in England, ensuring high quality and reliability.
- Easy to use with clear instructions.
- Comes in a 2.5 Ltr bottle, providing ample cleaning solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long should I soak the clock parts in the solution?
The soaking time may vary depending on the level of tarnish. It is recommended to check the parts periodically and remove them from the solution once the desired finish is achieved.
2. Can I use Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate on all types of clocks?
Yes, Horolene Clock Cleaning Concentrate is suitable for use on various types of clocks, including mechanical, quartz, and antique clocks.
3. Is it necessary to rinse the clock parts after cleaning?
Yes, it is important to rinse the clock parts thoroughly with hot water to remove any residue from the cleaning solution.
4. How long does it take for the clock parts to dry?
The drying time may vary depending on the environment. It is recommended to ensure the clock parts are completely dry before reassembling the clock.