TWSOUL Tufting Cloth – Primary Tufting Cloth Backing Fabric
THE SURFACE OF THE CLOTH MUST BE TAUT, OTHERWISE IT IS EASY TO BE PUNCTURED BY THE NEEDLE.
WHEN THE CLOTH IS IN USE, THE CLOTH MUST BE STRETCHED EVENLY. IN THIS WAY, THE TUFTED CARPET WILL BE MORE UNIFORM.
IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY POKE THE END OF THE THREAD WRONG DURING USE, YOU CAN UNPLUG THE THREAD ON THE TUFTING CLOTH, REARRANGE THE CLOTH SMOOTHLY, AND CONTINUE USING IT.
- This is an industrial-grade primary tufting fabric for tufting guns and manual tufting tools.
- The fabric is made from a cotton and polyester blend, making it much more durable than monk’s cloth, burlap, or linens.
- It has marked lines woven in the cloth to help with marking and tufting, ensuring the fabric is stretched evenly over the frame.
- This fabric can also be used for 5mm punch needle.
- Application: Cut Pile & Looped pile Tufting gun.
- Content: 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- Density: 26 x 26 stitches per square inch
- Weight: 260g per square meter
- Size: 1m x 1m (39″ x 39″)
- Double weft & Double warp
- 1 x 1m tufting cloth
Use for tufting guns:
THE SURFACE OF THE CLOTH MUST BE TAUT, OTHERWISE IT IS EASY TO BE PUNCTURED BY THE NEEDLE. The tufting cloth with marked lines is used for tufting gun, rug-punch, and punch needle.
Tufting cloth Material:
The tufting cloth is made from a polyester and cotton blend, which is slightly more elastic than pure cotton fabric. This makes it very suitable for tufting guns (2-5mm yarn) and other machine and large size punch needles (3-5mm yarn).
Yellow Marked Lines:
The marked lines woven in the cloth help with marking and tufting. They are fully guided with green lines every 5 cm. When the cloth is in use, it must be stretched evenly to ensure a more uniform tufted carpet.
This tufting cloth is a commercial-grade primary cloth designed for use with tufting guns. It has been specially reinforced with nylon to make it durable and able to withstand the force of the tufting gun.
The TWSOUL Tufting Cloth is perfect for Cut Pile & Loop pile Tufting guns, Punch Needle, and Rug-Punch. Its size of 1m x 1m (39″ x 39″) makes it ideal for tufting gun designers. If you accidentally poke the end of the thread wrong during use, you can unplug the thread on the tufting cloth, rearrange the cloth smoothly, and continue using it.