- ELITE PCS
- BEST COMPUTER FOR PHOTO EDITING | VIDEO EDITING PC
No major part delays on this system!
Typically will ship in 6-10 business days.
Photo and Video Editing PC
Our Photo and Video Editing PC meets 100% of Adobe Pro requirements (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects), works effortlessly with programs such as Davinci Resolve and Avid Media Composer, and yet is still quiet. This professional Photoshop and Premiere Pro PC is built to take full advantage of all current (and future) photo editing and video editing programs with ample fast DDR4 RAM, a Intel X-Series CPU, with your choice of lightning fast M.2 or SSD, plus a default storage drive for media, and a NVIDIA® GTX or Quadro professional graphics solution.
Need An Even More Serious Pro Video Editing Rig?
Check out our Professional Video Editing Workstation
Professional Photo and Video Editing Features
- Ample, usable DDR4 RAM | for quick and reliable photo and video manipulation
- Dedicated Operating System SSD | for increased performance and reliability
- Dedicated Scratch Disk | to eliminate Photoshop bottlenecks use another high-speed SSD (high-speed PCIe NVMe, M.2 NVMe, or standard SSD) as a Scratch Drive
- Dedicated Data Storage Disk | comes default with a large mechanical drive for storing large photo and video files (without slowing down your operating system drive)
- Thunderbolt 3 Ports | for photo and video editing peripherals
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX Series or Quadro GPU Photoshop and video editing perfect video card options
- Blazing-fast performance and smooth, fluid interactivity in Adobe® Creative Suite
- Ideal for photographers, web designers, multi-media artists, and video professionals
Every feature of this Professional Photo and Video Editing PC has been designed to bring you the best performance, performance required from a PC designed for the graphic and video artist, without compromising the silence needed in a media production environment.
Photoshop and Video Editing GPU Cards
For most professionals, we recommend GTX series video cards for editing photos and videos. Photoshop artists and video editors that work with a lot of the latest filters and/or 3D animation may benefit from NVIDIA® Quadro® cards. Our video cards are designed to be quiet and run near silent or even in a fanless mode (depending on load).
Best PC for Photography, Web Design, Video Editing, and Art
Our Photo and Video Editing PC is the absolute best choice for photography, web design, and all but the most serious, professional-level video editing. This photo and video computer is designed specifically for the professional photographer or media artist, and semi-professional to freelance level videographer or video editor.
Our Photo and Video Editing PC also makes a great Art PC or Web Design PC. As a photographer, artist, web designer, or videographer, you know that you CAN'T AFFORD TO WAIT ON YOUR COMPUTER when opening multiple images, splicing together video from multiple sources, and applying filters and effects to your work. Not only will you not have to wait, but (as is the case with all of our PCs), you will have the added advantage of knowing that your machine will be quiet, and will leave you free from the distraction of irritating PC noise.
Best Photoshop or Video Editing Design. Period.
With the combination of quiet features in the case, built in silent case insulation, Photo Video design, and top performing parts, this quiet Photo and Video Editor is the quietest and best Photoshop PC or Video Editing PC of its caliber.
Important Photo and Video Editor Considerations
The following are important considerations when planning out a system for Photoshop or for Video Editing.
- RAM | 16GB RAM is the bare minimum amount of RAM for Photoshop, with even more needed for processing video
- Hard Drive Dedicated to OS + Software | Having a fast hard drive set for software will deliver fast startup times and greater reliability from Windows
- Scratch Drive | Having a fast M.2 drive or SSD set up as a scratch drive will stop bottlenecks
- Large Data Drive | Photos and Video take a lot of space - we recommend at least one large data drive
- Quality Photo Video Graphics Card | We recommend GeForce RTX cards for most photo and video professionals and Nvidia Quadro cards for those doing CAD
- Thunderbolt 3 | Thunderbolt is an important option to add tons of external storage drives
- Multi-Monitor Support | Enhance your video workflow with multiple 4K monitors for greater access to your timeline and preview screens
Read More About Important Photo and Video Editing Features
Best Computer for Photo Editing | Video Editing PC Features
This Photo and Video Editing PC is built around a Premium Quiet Mid-Tower Case in combination with a fully modular quiet power supply, and DDR4 Memory. As always, we replace stock fans with ultra quiet case fans. We offer premium video card options with Fanless Hybrid coolers (silent under typical loads).
- All of our Elite PCs come with a standard 2-Year Warranty
- Fanless Hybrid Video Cards
- M.2 Options
- Easy Upgrades
Best Computer for Photo Editing | Video Editing PC Core Components
Intel X-Series processors are the ultimate creator PC platform. Featuring unlocked processors, this top-of-the-line series pushes the boundaries for creator workflows—for photo and video editing, visual effects, motion graphics, 3D animation and high-end gaming.
Every PC we sell comes defaulted with an SSD! Solid-state drives (SSD) have no moving parts, so they make no noise, have fast read times, and are more reliable than standard mechanical hard drives. Standard mechanical hard drives are much less expensive per gigabyte, so use a high capacity drive for storing your large files. Upgrade to an NVMe PCIe SSD drive for blazing fast speeds!
Create with confidence using NVIDIA Quadro Meet the tightest graphics and video production deadlines and most stringent budgets using Quadro graphics solutions, built for professionals. Quadro GPUs offer faster performance with superior image quality and provide a fully-integrated and optimized workflow across the spectrum of the latest Adobe Creative Suite 3D applications, such as Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe After Effects.
GIGABYTE Motherboards are lasting Quality that bring together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer users the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. Our motherboards contain fanless heatsinks and heatpipes to effectively cool the chipset heatsink and voltage regulators, without the use of noisy fans.
High Quality Memory This PC comes with your choice of high quality Kingston® or Corsair memory. We use Kingston® and Corsair memory because they are highly reliable and feature a lifetime warranty. This PC has options for up to 256GB of RAM for those desiring ultimate performance!
Fractal Design Define R5 Quiet Performance Case Dimensions
- Width: 9.1in
- Depth: 20.9in
- Height: 18.2in
Fractal Design Define R5 Quiet Performance Case Front Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x Audio Front Ports
Gigabyte X299X AORUS MASTER Motherboard Specs
- Intel® Socket 2066 for X-Series Processors
- Intel® X299 Chipset
- Up to 256 GB of DDR4 Memory
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 6X SATA 6Gb/s
- 3X M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4)
- 2 x RJ-45 ports (1 x Aquantia 5GbE LAN chip, 1 x Intel® GbE LAN chip)
- 5 x audio jacks, 1 x optical S/PDIF Out (Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec)
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- Bluetooth V5.0
- ATX Form Factor
- Click here for full specifications
We don't just choose quieter parts, we choose the quietest, best performing parts available and assemble them cleanly to optimize airflow and minimize the slightest vibration. We don't just replace one or two parts in our system with relatively quiet components, we replace each component with the quietest part available. You will be amazed at how quiet our systems are!
And like always, SilentPC.com backs our systems with a great warranty along with the best professional, courteous technical service and support on the market today. Not sure what configuration would best suit you? Contact our Sales Team to receive a custom quote!
Fractal Design Define R5 Quiet Performance Case
Gigabyte X299X AORUS MASTER
Noctua NH-D15S Premium Silent CPU Cooler
Removable Drive Trays
Optical Drive (DVD or BluRay)
Keyboard and Mouse
SilentPC.com is, at our very core, a custom PC builder. So, if you are not seeing the option you need or if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. We can add the part, find the solution, or build you something totally custom. All you need to do is ask our sales team.
Each of our systems go through a rigorous burn-in and testing process ensuring that each system is quiet and stable before it ships. We only build with the quietest, most reliable, components available.
Clean OS Installs
We ship a clean system and will not install any trial software, advertisements or promotional offers. Your system will come with all the drivers disks and software necessary to reinstall if necessary.
Every system is custom assembled in Battle Ground, Washington. If you contact sales or support, your call or email will be answered by a technician. No long phone trees, queues or ticketing systems to wade through.
Fast & Free Shipping
All systems include FREE UPS Ground Shipping in the continental United States. Most systems will be assembled, tested, and shipped within 6-10 business days of the order. Rush processing options are available.
If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. No problem is too big or too small. We are, at our very core, a custom PC builder. So, if you have a custom need, we can find the solution. All you need to do is ask our sales team. We will be glad to answer all your questions.
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core-i5 / i7, 10th-gen or the equivalent AMD Ryzen 5 3rd-gen processor or higher|
|Graphics Card (GPU)||Onboard Graphics similar to a desktop with 2-4 GB dedicated VRAM|
|Monitor||15 inch or larger 1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Peripherals||Gaming mouse and pad|
So combined with the Operating system using about 2GB RAM to run the latest Lightroom and the image culling software, it is always recommended a minimum of 16GB RAM.What computer runs Photoshop the best? ›
- Dell XPS 17 (2021) ...
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. ...
- Apple MacBook Air (M2, 2022) ...
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. ...
- Razer Blade 17 (2022) ...
- MacBook Pro 13-inch (M2, 2022) ...
- Apple MacBook Air (M1, 2020) ...
- Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel Pro. A powerful dual-hinged MacBook alternative.
How much RAM does Photoshop need? The exact amount you need will depend on exactly what you are doing, but based on your document size we recommend a minimum of 16GB of RAM for 500MB documents or smaller, 32GB for 500MB-1GB, and 64GB+ for even larger documents.What computer do most photographers use? ›
- MacBook Pro 16-inch (2021) A powerhouse for any photographer. ...
- MacBook Pro 14-inch (2021) Mightily impressive. ...
- Gigabyte Aero 17 (2021) A creative professional's dream. ...
- Dell XPS 15 (2020) ...
- MacBook Pro 13-inch (M2, 2022) ...
- Acer ConceptD 7. ...
- Surface Laptop 3 15-inch. ...
- Microsoft Surface Book 3.
D) More RAM is hands down the cheapest, most effective way to increase your computers performance when editing photos (and especially editing photography in Lightroom.) A better SSD will help a bit. Adding an upgraded GPU might give you slight increases.How much RAM do I need to run Photoshop and Lightroom? ›
12 GB of RAM (recommended); At least 4 GB of RAM, more if you use Photoshop at the same time. Fast hard disks, especially for the catalog and previews.Do I need graphics card for photo editing? ›
Photo editing and video editing is a relatively graphics intensive activity. It will likely cause the majority of computers to slow down at least a bit. That being said, it is not essential. Photo and even video editing is nowhere near as intensive on the GPU as CAD, 3d rendering and animation, and gaming.Is Mac or PC better for photo editing? ›
Desktops are quite simply better for editing photos. Yes, that is a blanket across the board statement. Mac or PC, a desktop will run your editing software better than a laptop for less money.Is a desktop or laptop better for photo editing? ›
Laptops are more flexible than desktops, and are powerful enough for most photographers. However, desktop computers are cheaper in the long term and offer more ergonomic supports. Most editing apps require 8Gb of ram to operate but typically need more power to run efficiently.
Therefore ideally, you'd have just a little bit more than the maximum amount of RAM you'd need. As we'll find out, this number starts to top out around 32gb of RAM for most photography editing situations. After a certain point, extra RAM will no longer give you extra performance.Is a graphics card necessary for photo editing? ›
Photo editing and video editing is a relatively graphics intensive activity. It will likely cause the majority of computers to slow down at least a bit. That being said, it is not essential. Photo and even video editing is nowhere near as intensive on the GPU as CAD, 3d rendering and animation, and gaming.